Move to Portugal Retreat
Considering moving to Portugal, but not quite sure yet?
This retreat is for you!
Discover the allure of Portugal through a 3-day all inclusive experience in Évora
5th to 7th/8th of October 2023
Experience Portugal Firsthand
This retreat offers a deep dive into Portuguese culture, history and food!
Gain valuable information on the process of moving to Portugal, where to live in Portugal according to your lifestyle, and intereact with resident expats who already made it
Meet other Future Residents
Meet you future neighbours and, who knows, great friends, who will be going on the great adventure of relocation with you!
options start from 850€ + VAT*
Secure your spot with 20%down
Not the right time yet, but still looking to move to Portugal? Stay in touch o get weekly Portugal insights an exclusive tips for future residents, provided by locals
Follow us on social media
We want you to experience the best of Portuguese culture, so Savvy Cat Realty organized this retreat in Évora, the newly elected capital of Culture of Europe for 2027. This amazing city has been making a great effort to recover and preserve historic property. It is one of the most historically relevant cities in Portugal, and was classified as a World Cultural Heritage site in 1986. You will surely be able to experience Portugal's history and culture here!
You know something else amazing about Portugal? FOOD! Our food is world-renowned, and this event will take place on a culinary cruise handpicked by our very foodie CEO to experience the best of Portuguese cuisine. The Alentejo region is particularly well known for great meat and vegetables, but our Mediterranean diet is very diverse, so you will be able to experience a bit of everything, including, of course, options for vegetarians and vegans.
This retreat also includes practical and spiritual guidance for those considering moving to Portugal, such as "How to move to Portugal" and "Where should I live in Portugal: Pros & Cons of Cities and Regions" presentations. You will be able to get clarity from our Savvy Cat Team and CEO as well as from two invited resident expats who will share their experience of living in Portugal with you.
5 to 7/8 of October 2023
This retreat was created for those who are considering moving to Portugal but need that final confirmation to be sure it's the right step for them! Is this you? Then keep on reading
The program consists of 3 days and 2 nights, with a maximum of 20 participants, and an optional 1 night/day special extension limited to 6 people. There must be a minimum of 10 participants for the event to move forward.
It's going to be a small group where everyone gets to know each other and create meaningful connections with other people in the same position. Meet other expats who are considering moving to Portugal. You might find some amazing friendships to make the start of your new life even better!
What IS included:
- 2 nights in a 5 star Hotel
- Foodie experience of Portuguese Gastronomy
2 dinners, 2 lunches (with wine), 1 light meal, 2 breakfasts
- Testimonial and Meet and greet with 2 resident expats
one rental client, one buying client - living in diffrent locations of Portugal
- Cultural Immersion Tour of Évora
- Presentation on how to move to Portugal
- Presentation on different Portuguese locations pros & cons
- Q&A with Savvy Cat CEO and resident expats
- Group Guided Meditation and Yoga Session
- Optional Group Spiritual guidance Session
- Optional use of the water circuit and exterior pool on free time
- Participants Goodie Bag (surprise)
Optional extension (6 spots only)
- Individual guidance sessions with the CEO and Spiritual Advisor
- Massage or SPA treatment of choice
- Cozy dinner at a boutique restaurant
- 3rd night and day 3 breakfast
- Guided Ritual at ancient spot (Cromeleque dos almendres)
- Special surprise treat for extenders only 😉
What is NOT included:
- Flights from your country of origin
- Transport from Lisbon to Évora (we can book you one; the options are train, bus, rental car, and private transfers; contact us for costs and support )
- Cocktails and bar drinks
- Extras at the hotel
- Any extra shopping you might do, such as souvenirs and treats
- We will provide some light snacks (ex. biscuits) and water between main meals, but it's advisable to carry your own if you know you have the need. We believe the meals will be satisfactory and no extras will be needed.
- Transport back to Lisbon
Keep in mind:
- This will not be a heavy exercise event, but there will be walking (at least 2 hours of strolling with intervals), especially on day 2. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- We chose October as the Alentejo is very hot during the summer. However, in the unlikely scenario that it is raining, we will let you know of the predictions ahead and adjust some activities.
Retreat Options (per person):
1. Shared Room (twin) 3 day program
850€ + VAT
2. Individual Room 3 day program
1100€ + VAT
3. Shared Room Extended Program
1450€ + VAT
4. Individual Room Extended Program
1600€ + VAT
20% deposit upon registration
40% payment upon confirmation or return of deposit if not enough participants (July)
40% remaining payment 30 days before event start
Payment can be done through the website or by bank transfer. Payments done through the website incur a processing fee that will appear at checkout. Contact us using the form below for bank transfer payments!
Make it happen!
Imagining yourself here?
If you have any doubts or requests!